Sunday, February 2, 2014

Conversations With a Light Worker

2-2-14
Conversations with a Lightworker
Part 1




Sue:    What a year this has been so far.  Why don’t you tell me what’s going on with you.

L:         You know that’s really a very good question.  I don’t know what’s going on with me.  Lately it’s gotten better but it’s like I don’t really know. I almost feel like I’m lost.  I don’t know.  Am I going crazy?

I guess I’m looking for something to prove that I’m not going crazy.  Like I said in my email, I don’t really have any one single goal. I guess I want to talk to somebody or do something to know that I’m not crazy.

S:         Yes, well I think you’re with the right person, but I have those same questions, so maybe you’re not.  [Laughter]  At least we’re going crazy together.  Okay, how’s that?

L:         Exactly, exactly, exactly.

S:         Oh wow – I know.

L:         It really hit me.  In one of your Webinars, one of the first things you started to say is that you wondered if you were going crazy, and that was exactly what my thoughts were.

S:         Yes, I know. Our big challenge is that we really have to step out of that third-dimensional thinking because if we don’t go into our multi-dimensional thinking and get the “big picture” our consciousness will really drop.  Unfortunately, there are so many people that don’t have that option.  They don’t even know there is such a thing as multi-dimensional thinking. 

I know that I’ve been doing a lot of actually “living multi-dimensional lives,” which is exhausting the heck out of me. Therefore, I have been thinking that I have been doing too much, which is true of course.  But my guess is that if I was doing nothing I would still experience a lot of the same feelings because the energy is so intense and high now.

Also, I think what’s happening here is that more and more we are stepping into our higher expression of SELF. Therefore, our little human expression is quite overwhelmed by that experience.  As stressful as the 3D has always been, we’ve had myriad, myriad lives as 3D.  Now we’ve had myriad lives as galactics too, but we haven’t had access to that while we’ve been in our earth vessels. 

Even though we’ve had other lives, this is one of the few lives in which we have the opportunity to move into fifth dimension.  Even when we did highly spiritual things, we would only move into the fourth dimension.  That was about as far as we could go. 

There really wasn’t an option then to move beyond the fourth dimension earth.  Even when I started studying in the 1970’s with my first spiritual teacher, as well as with all the Indian (India) and other ancient traditions, when they’re talking about Heaven, they’re talking about the spiritual plane of the fourth dimension.

They didn’t even know there was a 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th – they had no idea.  And the fourth dimension is basically the aura of Earth and the aura of our body.  Our fourth dimensional astral body is not our Lightbody.  Probably a great many people are still unaware of the fifth dimension and beyond. 

When I started my www.multidimensions.com site in 1996, if you searched for “multidimensions, “you’d get me and multimedia. Who knew what multidimensional meant?  There was no such thing.  Now, if you searched for multidimensions you’d find over 20 pages and counting.

Yesterday, I hit the curb – psychically, and I called a friend and said help!  How do we do this?  It’s so fast.  Everything is going so fast now inside of us, but we look outside the window and it’s like the world always been, isn’t it?  So our biggest problem is our doubt.  Because we look outside and we are not seeing Star Ships flying around, we’re not seeing people levitating.  We are not seeing beautiful fields and people teleporting.  We are seeing freeways and traffic and smog.  We are not yet calibrated to perceive the higher frequency realities. 

We have actually ascended, but we don’t know it because we haven’t adapted to our multi-dimensional perceptions yet. Therefore, our collective reality is still as a third-dimensional world. We have to get enough Unity Consciousness to perceive what actually already occurred.

When one person’s perception of reality begins to shift, they will help other people to get to the place that they, too, can expand their perceptions. Then when they can expand their perceptions they can see that they actually are a Lightbody. 

We are already Lightbodies, as we are multidimensional.  But we just see our physical core in the middle of a Lightbody.  Let’s take a minute and calibrate our perceptions to see that Lightbody around us.  I’m going to call in the Arcturians for this part.

Arcturians:    Begin by feeling your third dimensional earthen form. How do you experience that third-dimensional resonance of yourself?

L:         That’s a good question.  How do I experience it?  I don’t have an answer.  It’s somewhat heavy and slow.  Those are the two words that I would use to describe it.

A:        First your human self said, “That’s a good question.” Through your 3D perceptions you could only experience your 3D self.  But then when you said, “How do ‘I’ experience it?” you flipped into a higher self and you said:  “It’s somewhat heavy and slow.” When you are inside of your physical body, are you heavy?  Do you walk around slowly?

L:         No.

A:          What you just did then is that you looked at yourself from that higher perspective didn’t you?

L:         Right.

A:          From that higher perspective, imagine that you are a Lightbody. From that perspective feel how heavy your physical form is. 

L:         Right.

A:          Experience how slooooww it is.  If you want to go anywhere, you have to walk or run or get in a car and drive or take a plane. Now let’s do the same thing with your reality.

L:         OK

A:        What do you experience as you look into that physical reality?

L:         Well what comes to mind is that there are always harmonic vibrations that are always being projected at us, such as the news, people and noise.  Everything is always being projected at us, is what I feel.

A:        Yes.  There are all these right angle energy fields.  So the energy field hits you in a shocking way.  This is similar to if you threw something at a wall, it would either crack the wall or crack the thing that you threw at the wall.  But the wall and the thing you threw at it wouldn’t blend into each other because they are separate.

L:         Yes.

A:        Now let’s take a moment and look at energy fields that converge at 120 degree angles. Don’t they always do wiring at 120 degrees?

L:         I’m not familiar with that.

S/A: (sue and Arcturian blended) If you wired electricity at 90 degree angles that would create a short, but at 120 degrees the energies can blend into each other, like two rivers blending into one. Now feel the difference in your physical self how something coming from a right angle would feel.

Now, let’s go into our Lightbody.  As soon as I said that I felt the Kundalini just flash up my spine.  Have you been feeling the Kundalini going up and down your spine lately?

L:         Yes, and one of the questions I have to ask is that at night I’m always dreaming of snakes.  And I know that snakes represent the Kundalini as well as fear, as so many are afraid of snakes. I wanted to ask,  “What is the fear that I want to release?”

S:         Well, let’s ask you.  Go inside of yourself.  The snake dreams could be fears and/or they could be about your rising Kundalini. When you dream of snakes it is often that an initiation is coming onto your life.  The Native American’s believe that when animals come into your reality that there’s an initiation with it and you are often given your medicine.  There is dear medicine and snake medicine and crow medicine and all the different animals give you a different initiation and different medicine/power.  

Think about all of these snake dreams as initiations.  Allow yourself to go into one of these dreams.  Let one of these dreams to come forward and go into it so that you perceive the snake and experience the fear.  Even if you just imagine it right now, it doesn’t matter.  It’s all you working with your inner self. 
How are you experiencing this snake?

L:         What comes to mind is that there were snakes all over, even on my arm, and I can’t remember the particulars.

S:         The snakes are moving.  They are actually live snakes and they are crawling on your body?

L:         Yes and they are all around me I even have a snake in my hand and I’m afraid that if I move they will strike me.

S:         There are two parts to this:  There are many cultures in which it is an initiation to enter into a snake pit.  Snakes don’t eat people.  They only respond to human’s fear. Before you answer on a human level, go in to the reality in which you are having this initiation.  Allow yourself to travel through your past, parallel and/or alternate realities of yourself. What are you experiencing?

L:         Just a wave of energy.

S:         How does that wave of energy feel?

L:         It’s like a bubble, and it’s difficult to explain what direction it’s coming from. It’s almost like it’s coming from the inside and from the outside. It feels like these energy waves are moving in both directions, as well as moving through each other.

S:         Now when these waves are coming from the inside and outside are they at right angles, are they 120 degree angles?

Lyle:   They are at 90 degree angles.

S:         If they are at 90 degree angles to each other they must have a degree of fear then.

L:         Right.

S:         Can you change the angle of the external energy and the internal energy and make sure that they meet at a 120 degree angle so that they can blend?

L:         All right.

S:         Are they blended now?

L:         Yes and they are going away.

S:         What’s going away?

L:         The waves.  Rather than coming in and hitting each other, they are blending and going off to the side.

S:         What are the snakes doing when the energy field is blended with the environment, as well as with your inner and outer world?

L:         They fade out.  There isn’t the fear.  They are docile and they become less prevalent.

S:         Let’s just look at this as a metaphor for daily life and then we will go into seeing what this is.  I have a feeling that this is definitely an initiation from a power life that would be good for you to bring forward.  Okay?

In daily life the snakes represent all the snakes we have to deal with.  Right?  That person’s really a snake.  When our inner life is at odds, butting against all of the external energies, we become bait and we become vulnerable.  Then the snakes can get us. 

The quickest way to deal with this challenge, and we often did it without realizing, is to wrap our selves in Unconditional Love. Then we are in the energy field of Unconditional Love.  This energy field will often allow the Kundalini to flash up our spines to assist us to recalibrate us to the higher energies.

Feel how the energies of unconditional love and the rising kundalini blend. Feel how this energy field is like a warm blanket. Can you feel that?

L:         Yes.

S:         The snakes, the hassles of life – what happened?

L:         The same --- disappearing.  One snake is still on my hand. 

S:         There’s still one in your hand?

L:         Yes [laughing]

S:         Okay, make friends with it – and send that snake Unconditional Love. Ask it why is it there?  The snake is a very good harbinger because a snake is representative of the rising Kundalini. 

L:         You know as you say that while the snake is in my hand it’s like I’m holding it but it’s not --- it can’t harm me.  It’s more like it wants me to use it.  It’s in my hand and I’m holding it.

S:         It can’t harm you or it won’t harm you?  Do you see the difference in those two statements?

L:         It can’t harm me.  I don’t know that it won’t harm me.

S:         The “can’t harm you” means that you won’t let it.  But you’re still in a separate conflict oriented relationship.  But if you think that it “won’t harm me,” then you trust it.  Now knowing that the world can’t harm me because you are not going to let it mess with us, is a very different manner of thinking and walking through reality then thinking that it won’t harm me.

L:         Right

S:         When we think that reality won’t harm us, we are in cooperation with reality and reality is in cooperation with us. Both our self and our reality want to ascend to a higher frequency.

L:            Right

S:         When we move into the state of consciousness in which we are living in cooperation with our perceivably external reality.

L:         It takes a while.  Okay.

S:         Envision yourself as a holographic projector. Now, project your holographic image of the reality you WANT to experience out through your High Heart and Third Eye. 

But, before you turn on your projector you want to make sure that you know what thoughts are being projected out via your Third Eye, and what emotions are being projected out via your High Heart.

This awareness of our own thoughts and emotions is vital, because when we go into 5D New Earth every thought and emotion is instantly manifest. 

What is it that you want to manifest right now?

L:         I see in my own life where I have a tendency to think that it is me against the world, as this world will harm me.  I really love the thought that it’s not me working against something. 

S:         Yes, exactly. Us against the world is the 3D model of comparison, competition, judgment and conflict.

L:         Right.

S:         From a third-dimensional standpoint you get an idea.  Then we have to figure out how to make that idea work.  But we know that our emotions are very important because if we go into thinking, “ I can’t do it. It’s too hard.” And we have the emotion of fear and self-pity, it will not occur, will it?

L:         No.

S:         However, if our emotions are, “I can do this, I will do this, I feel confident with myself that I can create this in my life.”  Then it happens, doesn’t it?

L:         Yes, you figure out a way.  There is a way that pops out at you.  I’ve experienced this before.

S:         Yes, it pops right out at us.  It’s so good.  I am so happy that I am having this discussion with you because I’m getting so many answers for me too.  The answer that I am getting is that I have gone into work martyr.  I’ve been doing really a lot, and I’ve gone into work martyr.  But, I think I’ve got the cart before the horse.  I think that I went into work martyr because I was doing too much. In reality, I went into work martyr and that made it feel like too much.

L:         I’ve got to think about that one.

S:         I’ve got to think about it too.  I get into the “too much” martyr mode.  The Arcturian and Pleiadian SELF say, “Too much is a third-dimensional concept that can only be created through third-dimensional thinking which is limited to time and space.”

We will return soon for Part 2

8 comments:

  1. om very interesting ,interactive.Please forgive me my 3D brain is a bit overloaded sometimes but i cant see/visualize/remember clearly what 90 or 120 degrees angles
    look like,
    are ,
    mean
    essentially.
    .can you holo-help? thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 90 degrees is a perfect corner - like the capital letter L. 120 would be wider, like 1/3 of a pie chart, since a circle is 360 degrees.

      Delete
  2. Thank you, S, L and A for this line: "From that higher perspective, imagine that you are a Lightbody. From that perspective feel how heavy your physical form is." You gave me a huge 'aha' moment and I appreciate it very much. Love, A.


    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi spanish readers, this post will be available soon at Sue´s spanish site:

    http://suzanneliephd.blogspot.com

    We are updating the blog, sorry for the delays.

    With Love,
    Shanti

    ReplyDelete
  4. Correction - Sue´s spanish site http://suzannelieinspanish.blogspot.com

    :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. much appreciated! :) pretty much what i am experiencing.. limitless creativity, flowing with the heartbeat of thee universe.. beautiful experience :) be love <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much. This is exactly what I needed and I am so grateful for this message. Resonates so beautifully. Thank you and Namaste'!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Translation in Italian:
    www.suzannelieinitalian.blogspot.com
    Love to you all,
    Stefania

    ReplyDelete